Fully kitted F800GS (Beautiful)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERINOMO

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Thursday last week I flew to Jo-burg with Rocstompa for some business we had to take care of. We've finished early with our first meeting and had some 60 minutes to kill before our next meeting. Rocstompa suggested that we visit the Touratech shop in Brentwood Park to look at the latest accessories for DS bikes.
When I walked in and saw that F800GS, I froze up and just stared. I just couldn't take my eyes of it. In the shop stood a white F800GS with all the bling you can think of. The F800GS had almost all the accessories fitted that's available and although I initially thought it's so easy to overdo it, this bike was well balanced.

Here's a front view of the F800GS: The gearlever folds up and is drilled so that in the event of a fall, the lever will rather break of before breaking in the gearbox.

f800gsfrontview.jpg

This is the side view: It's got a tank bag, back seat bag and also a touring seat, very comfortable.

f800gssideview.jpg

Look how neat and well balanced the spots look

lightprotectorandspotli.jpg

This photo shows the radiator protector and also the toolbox. I suppose the toolbox can get a bit muddy on occasions.

radiatorprotectionandto.jpg

Last pic shows the chain protector and also the back brake reservoir protector

chainprotector.jpg

Hard to believe but we were on time for our next meeting before flying back to PE.

I think of dogs like Pote and Popipants that just bought their F800GS’s. How bout getting some bling for those 800’s of yours. Man that stuff is neat.