New to forum (officialy)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurker

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My good mate Briv has accused me on many occasions of being a Lurker because a spend time on the forum but have never officially joinend. I have met a few forum members on rides and at Kriges and after Saturdays ride with Clockwork orange, Lito and Davie sprocket i have decided that its time to join. The main reason being that there is another KTM rider(clockwork orange) who also enjoys riding gravel roads at 170Ks plus. The other reason being Davey sprocket also rides a KTM 640 and Lito and i have the same taste in the fairer sex( stunning babe at Doodles)Jokes aside, the forum is great and i look forward to future rides and meeting the rest of the members
Virtual riders included as my mate Offroad adventurer refers to certain forum members.By the way thanks Greg for the ride on Sunday.

As you have gathered by now i ride a KTM 640 (2000) and have been riding bikes for 20 odd years. I also spent 2 years national service in the Bike squad from 77- 78 and enjoyed in so much i signend up for another year.
I see wherethefukawee also spent time up there, will post my photo,s soon.

Twisted Evil