Road bikes vs. D Sports in the traffic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

accton

Pack Dog
Reaction score
This morning on my way to work I get this dude on a Suzuki screaming past me at atleast 170 Km, I was doing about 160 km on the N2 from Somerset west. Dam but those bikes are fast on the straight open road, but then we hit a little bit of traffic and I was stuck behind this dude that seems to not be able control his throttle properly, there is huge gaps between the cars some even move out of the way for the Dude, but no he sits and waits that the gap open up to the size of Kimberly se Gat before he goes screaming past the by now single car and no other traffic, this happens a few times, with me having to sit behind him wanting to pass. What is it with these road bikes, wait let me rather say what is it with it seems most Suzuki road bike riders, thy like blits on the open road, but seem to fold when there is a little traffic around them.

After about 10 min of heavy traffic he got the message that I want to pass and he moved over HooooHaaaa eventually I can get to work.

The moral of the story, DUAL SPORT BIKES RULE IN THE TRAFFIC
LONG LIVE DUAL SPORT BIKES.