Terug innie Kaap...!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growweblaar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
After 7 years of seeing the world, my wife and I are back in the land of milk and hani. Last Saturday I could officially change the Location in my Profile from 'London' to 'Cape Town'. 8)

Got a job and a place to stay, now just one major missing link: I NEED A BIKE! If anyone knows of a nice Dakar going cheaply :D, pls check out my ad on the Shop Spot: https://www.wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5540

I'm a computer programmer and my wife a publishing editor. We were both lucky/sly enough to convince our UK companies to let us work from SA, over the Internet! So, since we can work from home (thanks Telkom ADSL - which actually works great, despite what you hear!) we don't have to be in the city. Not sure how long this will last, but I'm gonna milk it while it's there :twisted:. Bettys Bay here we come (but still squatting with my skoonsus in Oranjezicht at the mo).

Looking forward to meet up with some of you forum okes sometime (but I need a lot of practice, since I'm a bit of a big-bike novice, and the last dirt I saw was under my fingernails).

Cheers vir eers.