Fantie11 where is the ride report? Kalahari roads and GS failure!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickus

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I'm trying to coach Fantie11 into writing a ride report about our excursions over the past weekend......I have no photo's of this ORDEAL but I'll start and see if Fantie11 will take the bait and do a proper report.
Fantie arranged a trip for 6 of us from Kuruman to Upington via Van Zyl's Rus...those that joined were as follows:

Fantie11 from Kathu on a 1200GSA......basically disintegrated 40km from Van Zyls Rus.....thankfully Fantie11 is OK  :thumleft:

Francois from PTA on a 1200GSA.....had numerous falls and 1 bad fall cracking his new Shoei 40km from VZR...thankfully Francois and his bike is OK  :thumleft:

Hugo from PTA on a 1200GSA....had numerous falls before VZR and decided that after the sand he encountered on this first leg of the trip he will sell his GSA and buy a Harley  ::)

Adrian Storm from PTA on a KTM 990 S......had close calls but no falls....finished the whole trip to Upington and did the Great Kalahari Bike Challenge on Saturday

Phillip from PTA on a KTM 950 S...had close calls but no falls....finished the whole trip to Upington and did the Great Kalahari Bike Challenge on Saturday

Rickus from Upington on a KTM 950SE...had close calls but no falls....finished the whole trip to Upington and did the Great Kalahari Bike Challenge on Saturday

Sowhat it all basically boils down to is:

KTM 3.....BMW 0  :pot: :pot:

Kom nou Fantie skryf vir ons n lekker RR met foto's