Links to sites with d/s knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiLRoy

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Zonkelnut made me think of this idea (thanx man). Lets post the sites (urls) where you get your d/s info from. Please post the URL, BUT tell us what you can expect on the site and why its good. As with all things in live expect to be tjirped if the site is not up to scratch. I'll ask funacide to build a more 'formal' links section. Our idea with this forum never was to pretend to know everything. We would like to serve as 'hub' for local ride planning, chats, ride reports, products, etc etc. If we can expand this to include links to sites with specific, bike-related knowledge - everyone will be better served.

Again thanx for the idea Zonkelnut :hello1: dink

So herewith

www.klr650.net - a bb forum US based with the most KLR knowledge at one location. Helpful people - post a question and they will answer. Glenn runs the forum and is well acquainted with SA and this forum.

https://www.angelfire.com/ut/moab/ - Fred at Arrowhead. He stocks aftermarket parts and accessories for KLRs and XRs. I've bought from him before - his service is fast and prices are fair - good guy. You can get your KLR's doohickey from him.

More to follow

H