Thuesday Stress relieve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stofstreep

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Ok!! It was a hard day at work, the top brass has no idea whats happening on the ground, and to top it all we are almoust evicted form the offices we rent around lunch time, because the guys doing the payments are sitting on their brains. :shock: :evil:

So, come tjaailatyd, I'm lekker gatvol :(
What is a man to do? Play off-course :!: :D

Took the bike and ended up riding this route. Short but shweet :D About 96km

Started slow and played around with the phone to try some pics while riding. Scary :shock:

Then I just stoped beside the road to take some pics.

About 1km before I stoped here for a smoke, I came over a little crest in the road and there, across the entire road is a erosion gully filled with rocks. Luckily I was traveling to fast for my imagenation to catch up, or I'll would be laying in hospital now.
It must have been the training, cause I jumped on the pegs before the ditch and gassed it. Hey presto! I'm over, and alive :shock:
And that is why I had to stop for a smoke :lol:

Futher down the road there were some sharp bends in the road with a heavy camber, but also some serious erosion across the road. But I have learned my lesson (I hope :oops: ) and navigated them alright.

Then it was on the tar for the last 20km and back home.

And lastly......I'm smilling again :)