Irritated Passenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-D-U-K-E-

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Can you spell "pi$$ed off"?

Last week I had an extremely irritable passenger on my bike that did not seem to enjoy the creature comforts provided by Kawasaki in the least:

005.jpg

Welcome to Africa

I caught this Mozambique Spitting Cobra at a house next to my son's preschool 300m from our house. It took refuge in an L shaped underground drainage pipe near the swimming pool and it took a couple of minutes with a hosepipe to persuade it to come out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another nice aspect of riding a KLR : you are able to release critters like this in areas only accessible to bikes.

After stuffing the snake into an old pillow case thoughtfully provided by the neighbors, the snake was relocated to here:

006.jpg

KLR = Cobra Relocation Vehicle

After I opened the pillow case, the cobra took off at a speed of knots without preamble or looking back. The sound of the KLR couldn't have bothered it but I guess the vibration was a bugger.

I guess this was a good day as well : Combining four of my passions :

The Outdoors
Animals (Snakes)
Photography
Biking