M-Lab Brackenfell: Keep up the good work!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eisbein

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi there all.

Dunno if this is appropriate in this forum but I'm gonna post anyway (the moderators can make a plan if they feel it is necessary).

I've been with Wikus @ M-Lab now on and off for about 4 years.
I've never got anything but excellent service from them.
Wikus and the other guys there (can't remember all the names but I've dealt with Gareth before he left and now with Morne as well) never fail to keep me posted with progress/issues.

I've given my FJ 1200 in for a repair and checkup before I wanted to sell it.
(It had some starter issues). Morne phoned me back to tell me that it couldn't be fixed while still being worthwhile (the bike wasn't in such a good and original condition and the new starter would cost almost R4000 before VAT and labor. So they put the bike back together again and organized with Craig's to come and fetch the bike and buy it from me as is.

They didn't charge me a cent for all of this.

Previously Gareth had a little 'incident' with an ou toppie not stopping and my wife's cruiser.
45 minutes after the accident he phoned me, already having reported it to the police with a docket number and all the other info we needed to get insurance sorted out.
He arranged all of the paperwork and payed the excess.

The issue to me about a dealership/repair shop isn't how you are treated when things are going smooth, but rather how do they handle things (and you) when things doesn't go as planned.

We are so quick to 'dis' a dealership or workshop when something goes wrong, but hardly ever give credit where credit's due.

So here's to Wikus and his team at M-Lab Brackenfell:
Thanks for continued great service over the past couple of years.

:salute: :)

Wihan