the frustration kicks in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
ok so when i booked for my license (bike drivers, i already have my learners) i had hoped to have my new bike by now (which in itself is a moerse frustration - i have been trying to sell my bladdy scoot since dec).

but i don't. and it's coming up in 3 weeks (2 april). so i reckon, plan b, get the license now, but do it on the v**pa, and have my "automatic" license - my logic tells me i can upgrade it later to a manual license (whether or not i actually can according to rules and regulations, i still need to find out from the traffic dept).

i also realise, crap, i need some lessons - call the lessons guy and he's unavailable as he's hurt his shoulder. and ask him if he hires his bike out for lessons. no. nice. back to the automatic idea, if i can find someone to give me some lessons in the next 3 weeks, but not the last week of march mind you, since i am moving offices that week.

so no lessons, no new bike, no rental, and hardly time for lessons. of course though i am holding onto the ideal that i can make it, i can sqeeuze 2 lessons in, i'll do it the automatic way and upgrade later (if the law allows).

o wait, like a poeppel i go crash the vespa. which is going to be out of action for at least 2 weeks while it gets insurance sorted/resprayed.

my joy is complete.

i'm at the point of doing something dumb, and buying my new bike the weekend. i mean hey, i can pay off and insure 2 at once (no)

*sigh*