Elliot Round Table 141 Fun Ride/Rally ! Rates Changed . . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenInk (R.I.P)

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
Hey guys and girls, its that time of the year again !  ::)

Elliot Round Table are hosting their anual bike ride in the mountains around Elliot !

The date for the ride is Saturday the 6th of November  :deal:

Entry fees are R450.00 ! Includes all meals saturday and breakfast sunday morning ! Camping included !

There will be " Live entertainment " on saturday night for those that did not have enough fun in the mountains  :3some:

There will also be qualified medical staff on hand for if you decide to bin yourself  :peepwall:

You can bring your own fuel, but there will be fuel available for those who want  :thumleft:

Please note for those that have done the ride before ! ! ! This year we have a New route !!!!!

The route is currently being worked out and the guys estimate a distance of 130km to 150km for the day  :ricky:

For those wanting more info, or those wanting to register please call Adriaan @ 082 789 1604 or Kenny @ 079 372 6415

You can put your name down on this thread too if you like !

You can also ask me something and I`ll do my best to sort your questions  :thumleft: :thumleft: