Wupperthal Virgins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowboat

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Yes its my 1st time, I have wanted to take the trip to Wupperthal many times but juts could not seem to find the time! Finally managed to take a day off, and off we went to pop the cherry!

Drove up to Ceres on Friday morning and took the R355 into the Karoo and then a hard left over the Peerboom Pass into the Cederberg area. The roads are great and the views just don’t seem to stop! TOP TIP OF THE DAY looking at scenery while riding is a K#K idea you moer down hard – ask me I did. Keep your eyes on the road!!

Stayed over at Oasis – Always a great pit stop the beers always cold!

Saturday morning we hit the road to Wupperthal, what a great ride its got everything you dream of from water to sand and spectacular views!! (Stop to look at the views this road will bite if you don’t pay attention.)

The descend into Wupperthal – well you have to go and see for your self it takes you from a frown to a grin and back to a frown and finally a big smile at the end… if you make it! And a really smelly back brake!

We finally met up with some mates at a campsite about 60km after Wupperthal, where plenty of cold Windhoek was ready to be consumed.

Sunday was back home fighting with the cold front rolling in, the wind was a bitch, but was a small price to pay for a great weekend!

Finally a Virgin no more!

Day 1

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_2178.jpg
    IMG_2178.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 353