Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Sun City Breakfast  (Read 287 times)

Offline Splash

Sun City Breakfast
« on: October 17, 2010, 03:21:46 pm »
Had not ridden my adventure bike in a while. Was tempting to sell it. Fell in love again - did my favourite ride – Sun City for breakfast.

Left early which is the best time to ride. The roads disserted and temperature still cool. Did my normal route, nothing wrong with comfortable familiarity. Time to relax and cruise. Wonderful to have the roads to oneself and let the bike eat up the kilometres.

Nothing much exciting happened apart from a loose mirror which I had to stop and tighten.

Made Sun City by 10:00am and was thankfully let in for free – no change there. I did not have the Biker’s lunch instead opting for the Cabana’s Buffett breakfast. That has changed - price now R130. Eat till one cannot anymore. A good reason to do some more riding. Way back just as enjoyable reaching home by 2:00pm, still enough time to clean the bike!

Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning.

Pictures:

Have bike, will ride.

Offline Lotta

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re: Sun City Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 03:32:14 pm »
Wat gaan aan met die fotos?

Offline krister

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 03:34:34 pm »
Your pics are not loading, Bud...  ;)
Previous Bikes: Suzuki TS50ER; Suzuki GS1000G; Kawasaki Z1000; Yamaha XT500; BMW F650GS; BMW R1150GS; BMW R1200GS Adventure

Offline Splash

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 05:25:11 pm »
Pictures fixed. Photobucket giving me a hard time.
Have bike, will ride.

Offline laurika

• hoessenaam van hydrabad...
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • helmet hair is very cool....everyone says so
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 07:54:21 pm »
ah,such nice area, its looking green, thanks for the pics....can one go any sunday for a breakfast, is it an institution? can you send met the dirt route? can one do it on ones own? will i have problems???? tell me all....i know the breakfast at sin city...buffet is a buffet...the journey is what gets me... >:D

"There is no happiness for him who does not travel...Therefore, wander... The fortune of him who is sitting sits, it rises when he rises, it sleeps when he sleeps, it moves when he moves... Therefore, wander!"...The Rig Veda - 800 - 600 BC..

bmw F650GS/ XT 660 R