Canyoofugginbelieveit!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockwork Orange

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Last week just before I left on honeymoon my trusty steed dies on me. It appeared to be a fuel starvation thing. With MadAls help the bike was promptly towed to the local agency. I informed them that I would be away for the week and that they must please fix my baby.

On my return Friday I called them up to hear if I can fetch her. Sorry but it appears that the fuel pump is failing intermitently. Do not worry as it is covered by warranty and we have ordered the replacement part. Cool I say ...so when can I pick her up??? Wellllll....it will take at least 3 weeks :oops: . WHAT!!!!! I am leaving for the Buff in a week booked and paid for both me and the wife.

Errrmmm we will see if we can find one from a stock bike at one of our other dealerships. PLEeeeeaase I beg see what you can do. 3 days later and still no luck. I now have requested the tel numbers of clients who have their bikes on the shop floor to sell so that I can beseech them to let their fuel pump just for the weekend.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!

LITO you dont by any chance have a spare 950 fuel pump lying around do you