Introducing the Ghost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Howzit all,

I would like to introduce myself to the forum as I'm the latest member who has joined. My name is Casper Heydenreich and I'm from Port Elizabeth. My callsign is obviously derived from my name - 'Casper the friendly ghost', and most people call me by it - Spook.

I've been made aware of this forum by a very dear friend of mine, Trailrider from George (my "groot" vriend) :wink: and I've been following a lot of topics and posts now for a while. I follow a few forums and would like to say that this one is "The" forum. Thus, I feel very privileged to be able to join such an active and enthusiastic group.
I also did not like the name "Lurker" that was givin to me by some forum members for always reading and not joining. I also could not reply to any posts and that really teed me off. So, I hope I did the right thing to join? :?

As me and my wife Elga are huge outdoor enthusiast, I see this forum very relevant and would like to contribute as far as possible to all the different topics. I'm joining the 'trip of the year' down in George on the 6th of April, so looking forward to meeting some of you.

Lastly, I don't currently own a bike, but my last one was XT550. Hopefully my mind will be made up after our trip in April.

Safe driving and live life as there will be no tomorrow!
Regards,
Spook