KTM JHB (Paulshof)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
Well, after all the positive feedback about other KTM dealers, lets see what happens today in Paulshof

The katoom went in for it's next service today.
I got there at about 07:25. I was met by Ross and he book the bike in. Friendly service, all relevant details filled in on job card. One negative - I made the booking last week with Nel - he could not find the booking under the reg # or my name. Still he was helpful etc..

My driver had not arrived yet, so I meandered up to the shop and poked around. Most of the staff was not in yet and I caught Letitia with her bowl of post toasties - but I told her to carry on as we all need our daily kick start. She offered me a cup of coffee which then promptly arrived. Then Mark arrived and immediately asked me if I was sorted out. As each staff member pulled in, I was asked if they could assist !! :)

Well Pro-Action - my day has started well with you, now please keep it that way and do not break the bank this afternoon.

Next installment soon :D