Noob ride from HELL (by RECKLESS dirt rider)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
Ok IDR (or by your new name - RDR (Recklessdirtrider))

I gave you a chance to come clean - It is now 22:10 and .... SILENCE !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So all you other Wilddogs - I'm sure there will be a better report and decent photo's. My report will be short - more of an ode to Recklessdirtrider

It started innocently enough - :)

Regroup at our first meeting with the dirt

DSride17Mar07002a.jpg

Shortly after this we had our first casulty (sorry the name escapes me) but a black 650GS decided to make closer contact with the middlemannetjie

After this little mishap - our next stop

DSride17Mar07006a.jpg

Some of the riders arriving at this stop

DSride17Mar07009a.jpg

Now my camera took a rest, BECAUSE Recklessdirtrider had to now earn his new name

After this last photo we did various dirt roads and ended up in Cullinan

Breakfast took long in coming, but was enjoyed by all

We took the train service road from Rayton to Delf Sand and this is where our intrepid leader decided to baptise us with fire.

How did he do this you may ask ?? :? :? :?

Well, HE DISAPPEARED !!!!

And left us to our own devices. I admit partial guilt, but this path looked right, so we took it. Well first the loose sand gave us a wakeup call. Then this hill beckoned - Well WTF - lets go up it. I did'nt look back, but Shark told me later that it was CARNAGE - Bikes all over the place - and horisontally at that.

This next pic shows us at the bottom on the other side. As this is NO INDICATION of what the other side looked like (probably twice as long and completely filled with loose rocks and stones)

WINO showing his displeasure

DSride17Mar07012a.jpg

A rider coming down
DSride17Mar07014a.jpg

Shark

DSride17Mar07017a.jpg

Right !! :) :)

A regroup and RDR takes us to our next DS challange - The Quarry !!!

But wait says RDR - I'll show you how it's done !!

You jump off something similar to this:

DSride17Mar07023a.jpg

and then this happens:

DSride17Mar07019a.jpg

DSride17Mar07018a.jpg

Shark and RDR

DSride17Mar07021a.jpg

Shell shocked: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (admin edit - Earthwalker, spyker, LostDOG and zerc)

DSride17Mar07022a.jpg

Some bikes

DSride17Mar07025a.jpg

then it was off to the Riverside Mixer to re-hydrate !!!

Thats RDR for the ride

Enjoyed by all (I hope !!!)