December Desert Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2-Stroke

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Britten (all models)
This is a message from Simon regarding the Desert Run in case anyone has heard a silly rumour or two:

Namib Desert Run most definitely on

Motorcycling is a lovely pursuit, with the best of people sharing the experience. Unfortunately there can be some bad news, such as when we are subjected to a malicious rumour that one of our events has been cancelled. It happens with the Bike SA rallies and recently the victim has been the December Namib Desert Run, Kuruman to Swakop, December 10-17. And people naturally believe it and the event suffers with a lack of entries and the culprit hopes to achieve his evil aim of getting it cancelled because of lack of entries.
It is most definitely on.
I am definitely going whether alone or with 100 people.
It is my favourite holiday. If people join me, it will be the more the merrier, but if there are fewer than normal because people have already made other plans, it will be like the good old days of everyone knowing everyone and a jolly campfire every night. Tel 011 782-5521

Simon Fourie