Die suid kaapse moerse lekker ride na breede bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
Today I’ll make lot’s of differente en verskillende posts about the rides, kuiers, kamp, kuiers and ride back home on this thread.  I took 600 photos and don’t wanna place them all onto one post so it will be broken up in klomp differente stukke!

PART 1:  THE GARAGE OF HOPE AND PROSTITARITY

Today it is Friday and we are in the located in the friendly people palace city of George.  Hier gaan niks aan nie and we are taking the day, the hole day off because we are going to the National Breede Rivier Wild Dog kuier.  But I are not licensed to rite a ride report nie because I did not travel by bike.  My bike is stukkend I me and Renier (Kwagga) took Gryph se SUV Bakkie and all the tasse, coolerboxes and clothes, opblaas-poppe and kondome was loaded in the back of the bakkie.  So today I wanted to take as much photos as humanly and as cameraly can.  I got my self a moerse memory stick, card and gooied the card into the camera and started neeming pictures.
So the weather played along very well and It was Sunny and it was Friday so I was very happy that everybody else was also happy.
Gryph asked everyone to be at the Engine Garage at 13 hunderd hours.  So I decided to kuier by oom Letsgofishing who arrived there at 12  hunderd hours to have some geskommelde eiers and koke. (I don’t know if it was a koke light, Zero nor Gewone koke?  But he had koke and we kuiered lekker about koeitjies and kalfies.  
Today on the Trip will joining be:
100_1444.jpg

1 X BMW G-se Ma-se-gevaar  1150 GS DirtChopper from the Greater Brake area
100_1442.jpg

1 X Honda Trans-Atlantic ( Oom Letsgofishing) from the Sedgefield se legoon
100_1441.jpg

1 X ZuZuki Vstrong (oom Smidty en sy laaitjie Jean from the City of George
100_1445.jpg

1 X BLou pil potent en regop Splinter nuwe  Yamaha 1200 Superman se Tenere en Oom Jaco (jakkals) is die operator van die bike.  
100_1436.jpg

1.5 X KTM 990 avontuur Matt Black with orange adventure wording and that was bestuured by the Doctor and the only Doctor Phil, ag doctor Dirt. (sorry Danie)

100_1754.jpg

1 X Die coolste tannie (maar sy is nie ‘n tannie nie) Dusty op haar Swart Betty GS 650 BMW (but she and oom Pad would only be able to meet us in Calitzdrop at the bike bar later that day)
100_1755.jpg

1 X oom Andre (pad) op sy carbon Fibre GS 1200 adventureSS-supermotard-maar-dis-eintelik-scrambler bike

100_1447.jpg

1 X Die afrikan Twins that is a legend by speaking operated by Gryph in Person and he had a adventure look when he arrived at the Petrol stasie.
100_1455.jpg

1 X Afrikan twin en die eregas was MRHYDE in person! In person! He Decided to make the lovely straat dropie called George his huisdorpie, but he actually came that afternoon from Harten-se-tros daar naby mossel-se-bos
100_1453.jpg

1 X in sy gees (Trailrider) that came to say hello in a BMW, Can you believe a BMW not a Honda nor a Honda, but in a BMW!  I was verbaas but ongelooflik happy that he could have make a draai om lekker kiekies te neem

1 X Myself and Kwagga op die backup bakkie!

We decided to wait for the Awsomness Berm Rooster on the HP2 (but I call it HP3) because the way he rides a bike will let BMW design a Berm Rooster edition called BRHP3 limited edition terms and conditions apply.  So we waited for a bit but BR was still going strong riding from Mossel Bay towards George