Roadrage!!!! I was taken out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icemann

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi WD’s
It’s with a bit of reluctance that I am posting this.
While on my Dakki yesterday on the N1 a guy in a ML Merc nearly drove me of the bike coming from behind (he was doing about 150km/h). He was slowed in traffic up ahead and I caught up with him. I pulled up in the lane next to him and showed my disapproval. He swerved sharply in my direction and nearly hit me again….!
Now I was really upset and followed him off at John Vorster off ramp.  He turned left in Lenchen and I followed him. When he was dead stopped at the first robot queue, I pulled up next to him in the slipway to the Engen Garage. I calmly tried to explain to him how dangerous his actions were. He started swearing and told me to F-off. He reversed a bit and then without ceremony bumped me over. He had to reverse again to go around me and my Dakki flat in the road. I tried to stop him on foot but he just bumped me out of the way, went into the Garage slipway and drove away!
Some of the onlookers came to my aid, helped me to pick my Dakki up and there was a Lady compiling a list of eye-witnesses contact details.  There was another couple who chased after the prick to get his registration number. There were many people helping me and expressing their shock in what they saw this guy doing to me.
I am not very positive about taking this to the SAPS. No confidence in the outcome…..
His number is NSB 476 GP and it’s a Silver ML 270 – what should I do?