Chasing the Dunes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBull2007

Bachelor Dog
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Earlier today (yesterday for you guys) I went on an AWESOME ride with the enduro boys from Lima. Its my first time out since I broke my foot, and even though it still swells quite bit, I can ride and kickstart my bike on it.  :thumleft:

The first 60km was solo from my house through the desert to get to San Bartolo. There I met up with the usual "enduro Peru" crowd who trailer in their bikes (sissies  :biggrin: ) . anything from 50 to 200 riders meet at this garage every Saturday, and ride out in all direction on trips of varying difficulty. I joined a group of five guys who promised they would be "Slow & tranquilo."  Well they were absolutely not tranquilo ;D but some of the route I had done before so that was okay. Mountains and dunes, lots and lots of dunes.

1106636229_bUTDY-XL.png

Ive just had a braai with my missus, and Im quite tired now, so I will start on the RR on Sunday. I got some great video as well (for me anyway  ::) ); lets just say todays ride was no walk in the park. I'm pooped. Here is another taster:

1106635828_jJGEo-L.png