Mayhem on PE toy run caused by drunk reckless driver - Bank details on 1st post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rice Crispy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
There was a horrible incident today on the toy run which has left me shaking for a few hours now since it occurred.
At 1020 this morning I and a few other dogs were in the middle of the toy run pack when a drunken aggressive reckless driver ignored the marshalls at the Fig Tree and Main road Walmer intersection. The purple Uno shot out from the intersection directly ahead of me and then started to accelerate and force his way through the pack of riders. He clipped a guy in front of me and nudged a couple more guys before accelerating again and impacting a bike 20 metres ahead of me. The collision was so hard that the guy and his 10 year old daughter were thrown clear into the air along with the bike. The prick in his Uno then tried to get away by speeding up again and forcing his way through more bikes. As I was right behind them I stopped to assist. The poor guy had fallen heavily on his hip and could not walk and his poor little daughter had a badly lacerated back. Thanks for all the others who pulled over to assist and 10 out of 10 to the police, Netcare and Gardmed who were on the scene in minutes. I believe the pair were taken to St Georges and from what I can gather should be allright. Will keep everyone updated if I hear more.

As for the prick in the Uno, did he really think he was going to get away from over 1000 angry bikers?? I believe he was chased to his place of residence by many angry bikers who were involved. He then apparently attempted to barricade himself into his house but the bikers were having none of that. Eyewitnesses say they held the guy until the police arrived and then he had to be led off by armed police for his protection.

Was there anyone else in this group who can verify this??

Ok so now the update - I have been in contact with TerrorSA and he has kindly let me have his bank details so those who wish to can contribute a little something for Chevonne's new riding jacket and gloves. Use your forum name as a reference.

A.D. Theron
Standard Bank
Port Elizabeth
Branch code 050017
Cheque account
Acc# 080743420

I think this is an excellent idea and thanks again TerrorSA :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: