Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Bike Drivers licence Q & A  (Read 11408 times)

Offline Kortbroek

• Bike: Honda XR650R
  • Ag wat ja nee
    • View Profile
Re: Bike Drivers licence Q & A
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2017, 10:54:54 pm »
Had mine booked for last Friday. Borrowed a friends Gomoto 200cc seeing as the XR would not be ideal (tall and kick only). As I started the test the rear light bulb blew. Got given 5min to repair, which I did. Cop couldn't believe that I could've repaired the light so quickly (put in a new bulb at a LBS down the road) so the C*nt decided to fail me for unroadworthy vehicle  :dousing:

Now I have to go again end of March  :xxbah:
- you reckon that thing will pop a wheelie? We're about to find out, SLAP that pig!

Offline Ri

• Bike: Suzuki DR650
  • Bikermouse on a Purple Hooligan ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2017, 06:56:41 am »
Had mine booked for last Friday. Borrowed a friends Gomoto 200cc seeing as the XR would not be ideal (tall and kick only). As I started the test the rear light bulb blew. Got given 5min to repair, which I did. Cop couldn't believe that I could've repaired the light so quickly (put in a new bulb at a LBS down the road) so the C*nt decided to fail me for unroadworthy vehicle  :dousing:

:eek7:
Whoa which test centre is this, so I can avoid?
"I predict that our robot overlords will want nothing whatsoever to do with us. If we ever invent it, the first thing an AI will do is bootstrap itself to omnipotence and then light out for the Kuiper Belt."
- Jeph Jacques (Questionable Content)

Offline DaddyK

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • View Profile
    • Buena Computers
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2017, 08:29:05 am »
Have a look at this:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kye6ic54sfat27n/AABkK_cvAsMeepeEMCfeviZ4a?dl=0

Should find all the answers you need on the K53 here.
The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human can alter his life by altering his attitude - William James

Offline Kortbroek

• Bike: Honda XR650R
  • Ag wat ja nee
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2017, 09:27:02 am »

:eek7:
Whoa which test centre is this, so I can avoid?

Stellenbosch of all places
- you reckon that thing will pop a wheelie? We're about to find out, SLAP that pig!