Jaq has been hurt in a bike accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With only a few days to go I can?t believe I have to write this.
Jaq and two other riders were hit by an out of control four-wheel drive on the wrong side of the road in the country. None of them have been severely injured, not life threatening, but Jaq has been hurt badly enough that he will be unable to travel to Africa next week.
He has injuries to his lower back, many major muscles have been torn and split. His neck and spine were wrenched and twisted. He avoided the four-wheel drive but he and the bike shot over an embankment and he tumbled many metres down a steep slope, colliding with rocks and boulders along the way.
He had motocross armour on, that saved him from much worse injuries.
He is home now but is unable to write due to swelling in wrists and fingers.
Tommorow we will cancel the airline tickets to save losing all that money.
We have no other alternative. We don?t know how soon he will be able to ride again. I will not be going to Africa without Jaq of course.
Jaq wants me to say to Michnus that he still hasn?t broken any bones unlike the balsa wood people on the forum.
Jaq and I are deeply upset that this has happened, more than I can write here so I won?t even try. Jaq or I will write the full story of what happened later this week.
With regrets from Jaq and Lin.