Them cagers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzlightyear

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
:x :x :x
Why is it that some cagers are so darn jealous of a bike moving faster through the traffic that they then overtake you again?

I had a hair raising experience this afternoon with a *itch, her 2 children (standing on the back seat) and a man. I overtake her pulling away at the robot, the next moment she comes passing me on the left, I guess not much more than 1 feet away. The traffic slows, and I just cruise past again. I come up to a slow truck, this *itch passes me again, again within inches! I see an open space and make a good duck past the truck just to get away from her. At the robot she eventually pulls up one car behind me, so I reverse, park my bike right in front of the car. I walk up to the offending driver and ask her what her story is. Of course, she is now the friendliness herself, broad smile and all. Then the metro cop behind her beeps the siren, so I walk over and tell the cops in the car exactly what happened. This *itch joins, and starts to argue irrationally, the metro cop just smiles, is not even interested in my complaint. Plan useless!

So I get on my bike, the robot turns green, and I keep telling myself "forget the whole damn thing, good on you for not smacking anything or anyone". I'm riding down Jan Smuts, which is a dual lane highway, in the right hand lane, and I see the *itch chasing me down the left lane, but I just ignore her, as I can see a blockage coming up fast in her lane. She was so focussed on getting me, that she does not see the slow traffic coming up ahead. At the last moment, she sees the traffic, and makes an emergency stop, tires squealing and smoking. This all while the metro cop is still behind her. Luckily my lane is open, so I just keep straight, and ride off into the distance.

I don't know if she hit the car in front of her, if she didn't, she came VERY close.

WTF is going on on the roads?

I gave myself ten points for not saying anything abusive, or taking aim at her or her cars mirrors, but it was tough. If I did, the freakin useless cop would probably have arrested me :shock: