Honda Helderberg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uiltjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I have to do this........

A couple days before the Buff 07, I discovered a 2001 Honda Varadero, full of dust in the corner at Honda Helderberg. It had Hepco & Becker crash bars, Laser pipes, 2 sets wheels etc. but needed a bit of TLC. So, they offered it to me at a great deal, but I said that I would come and have a look the next day and if they would charge the battery and give it a good wash.

I arrived the next day, bike ready and clean. I took for a ride, PERFECT! Made the deal, and said that they must service it, new sprockets and chain, new screen etc and have it ready for me.

Picked her up the day before the Buff, everything PERFECT, just as they had promised.

I want to thank Honda Helderberg for absolute fantastic service, Anthony (sales) Gavin (boss) Kobus (accessories) Zane (spares) you guys were brilliant! I also bought the full ATTGAT kit for me and the missus (with nogal 2 Arai Tour X's) and everything was there on time as well. Kobus, you are doing a great job in your accessories dept!

Bike is going like a Boeing, no hassles.

Isn't it great to hear a story of good service once in a while?