Just joined Wild Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirGravellot

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NXR 125
Heya All - I've just joined the post, but in reality I've lived through most of Trailriders posts as well as many others, so I feel like an old boy here.

I have been riding for about 15 years (on and off) but not all the time though :( . I personally own a Honda 4stroke 125cc On/Off duel purpose scrambler and my business 3 more bikes of the same as well as 10 Yamaha Full auto 125cc Quad bikes (or "wheel chairs" as Leo coined it :? ).

It's my business, www.22south.com 22 �° South, to guide adventurous bikers through the Garden Route and Klein Karoo - sharing the passion for biking, nature and adventure.

As you prolly know by now Trailrider and I scout unbeaten tracks regularly - so let me know when you are down south and you might be able to join a scouting trip or join an oranised guided tour. The adventure is here....you decide when...

Look forward to meeting you all more in person and getting to know everyone on the forum.

Oh yes I allmost forgot! Good luck and safe travelling to all of you going on the big tour through Baviaans and around our area with Trailrider. I am jealous :D , but will be with you guys in spirit.