A ride -Walk -down memory lane--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Every year i look back at rides i have done and people i have met --some with us and some no more --how the clock of time waits for no man --or woman ---

2010 year of ups and downs --good and bad --
But most of us --Live to ride another day-- some of the past years --rides.

The Sunday Newbie rides -- Only took a few people out this year --the Solo rides were calling and i needed some serious helmut space

The Ladies only ride i took to Swaziland -- One that put a --Smile --on my heart to see them having fun --

The Town of Val with all its 28 inhabitants --and its railway tracks that keep  me going back --

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Memorial Ride for a good friend of mine after his fatal shooting --Planting Tree for him in Remeberence -- at his favourite stop over-

Lesotho--

Old Mill --Smuglers pass from Lesotho into South Africa--

And then i still did Venda and some small overnight trips as well as my 2010-2011 solo ride over the festive season --

How one often rides and wonders --where are all the people one once knew --and then i hear this voice in my head say --enjoy the ride and scenery --for those who no longer are here--