Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW Boxer engine..  (Read 1438 times)

Offline IceCreamMan

• Pawn star
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Triumph (all models)
  • What me worry?
BMW Boxer engine..
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2007, 03:31:03 pm »
Quote from: "African Welsh"
Quote from: "tsiklonaut"
Quote from: "shark_za"
IDR, the only way that relates to sex is you will feel raped after riding it.

Well sayed Shark!  :twisted:

No inline 3+ cyl engine compares to twins or singles on riding comfort  :thumbright:

After ridden over 50,000kms with inline-4 sport bikes and "upgraded" to flat twin, I personally now find hyper revvy inline engines the most useless/unpractical engines on motorcycles, in fact. Or I'm getting old  :twisted:

Stricly made for those guys who seriously need penis-enlargement  :lol:

I got a problem here, I still get that "aroused" feeling when I think of the sound the early Laverda Jota made, with a 3 into one and wrung out, a bit like a Tom Cat with its balls in a Bear Trap.

Welsh  :shock:  :shock:

Mate of mine still has a pristine orange one ...motor done 90 000 kays an bike still in pristine condition...i have tried to buy it off him a couple of times to no avail.

Another guy i know has the RGS model , filling up the tank in the fairing always confuses the petrol jockeys...
Born to lose, live to win!!

Offline Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Thunder Twonk. The two legged Twat Monkey.
BMW Boxer engine..
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2007, 03:50:56 pm »
Quote from: "IceCreamMan"
Quote from: "African Welsh"
Quote from: "tsiklonaut"
Quote from: "shark_za"
IDR, the only way that relates to sex is you will feel raped after riding it.

Well sayed Shark!  :twisted:

No inline 3+ cyl engine compares to twins or singles on riding comfort  :thumbright:

After ridden over 50,000kms with inline-4 sport bikes and "upgraded" to flat twin, I personally now find hyper revvy inline engines the most useless/unpractical engines on motorcycles, in fact. Or I'm getting old  :twisted:

Stricly made for those guys who seriously need penis-enlargement  :lol:

I got a problem here, I still get that "aroused" feeling when I think of the sound the early Laverda Jota made, with a 3 into one and wrung out, a bit like a Tom Cat with its balls in a Bear Trap.

Welsh  :shock:  :shock:

Mate of mine still has a pristine orange one ...motor done 90 000 kays an bike still in pristine condition...i have tried to buy it off him a couple of times to no avail.

Another guy i know has the RGS model , filling up the tank in the fairing always confuses the petrol jockeys...

The original orange ones are the best, the motor was just a 3rd cylinder grafted onto the end of the 750 vertical twin, they did not want the tooling expense of a 120 degree crank so it was a flat crank 2 up one down, like some of the flat crank V8 Lotus motors. Thats why they sounded funny, the later RGS versions etc were 120 degree cranks, smoother but no soul.
Unforgiving, beasts, loverly.

Welsh  :D  :D
An aspiring Coddiwompler