Father and Sons's 2 day trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adriaan5

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
What an adventure it was. My dad, my brother and me on a 2 day bike-trip from Oudtshoorn to Witsand. We left Oudtshoorn and rode to Calitzdorp. From there we went to Van Wyksdorp and then to Riversdale. From Riversdale we took a spectacular route into Heidelberg and from Heidelberg we went to visit the famous ferry at Malgas. We turned around and took the ferry again, but this time my father and me helped the ouk's pulling the ferry. What a challenge! From the ferry we eventually entered Witsand.

After a good night's sleep we trodded on into Heidelberg, grabbed a breakfast and headed for Riversdale via the N2. From Riversdale we took a back-road to Herbertsdale and from there we took the road to the Attakwaskloof pass. And boy were we in for a adventure. For me it was the most breathtaking route we had ever ridden and the road was an absolute adventure. Stand up, but not open up, just watch out for the rocks!! We visited a beautiful guest-farm in the kloof. (I highly recommend this route for every adventure-seeking biker, just make sure you know how to handle some rocks and loose gravel...)

To end-off our adventure we took some good tarmac back to home and enjoyed a nice swim after to days of lekker adventure motorcycling. :D :) :)

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG