Great service - Honda Wing George

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trailrider

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda TransAlp XL700V
Just to give praise where praise is due:

As some of you might know I am spending the week at the KKNK before we leave on our big ride to Baviaans, Attakwas and Gamkaskloof on Friday.

I started noticing that my bike smokes a lot when I go down a downhill on compression. Some friends told me not to worry as it's probably valve stem seals which can be looked at after our big trip. Just to be sure I phoned the bike shop in George to get their opinion. Andre, the dealer principle, said that I should not take a chance and offered to send a vehicle all the way to Kango Mountain Resort to pick up the bike and have it looked at.

This morning he told me that they decided to replace the oil rings and that he'll personally make sure that the bike is ready for the big trip on Friday. It?s good to know that there are still dealers out there that understands how important these trips are to us bikers and who go out of their way to make things happen. All this for a lowly CTX rider.

Thanks guys. It's great to have backup like this! :D :D :D