Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: NO GO for De Wildt on the 22/04/2007!  (Read 313 times)

Adventure MX

NO GO for De Wildt on the 22/04/2007!
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:56:07 pm »
Hello Guys,

I have been informed that Moegatle Lodge is hosting a big Rock Crawling event on the above date.  As I am very well acquainted with the owner of the lodge and the Chief (JJ) from Ga Tsogwe I think it would be a good idea if we stayed away from this area.  They also make use of the 4x4 track as this land is rented from the Chief by Moegatle Lodge.

I ride in the De Wildt, Jericho, Rietgat, Legonyane, Rooiwal areas and to keep the peace we keep away from these areas when they have these special events.  I have a big involvement in this area (www.adventuremx.co.za ) and I do what I can to keep everyone happy.

In the past bikes and quads have tried to go up "The Rock" and ride in there event area which does not work.

Lets respect this event and maintain integrity.

Thanks.

shark_za

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:01:11 pm »
Yeah, must definately not get in the way of organised events here.

This area is under thier control, legal or not.
This is underclared state land and surely "leasing" it out is illegal, but that is another story.

The 4x4's hate all other forms of vehicles, they are the ones supporting quad bike banning, next is offroad bikes.
But, lets all just get along and give them space to do thier thing.

Offline Grootseun

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 02:07:07 pm »
This is valuable info, Thanx A MX and shark.

Hope bikes does not get banned from this area, as it is great riding there as many of us know.

<edit>:

Would be interresting watching some of the vehicles "crawling" up the rock.. and coming down gracefull or not.. :shock:  :shock: