the Harleys went in TWO BY TWO hurrah, hurrah.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurika

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
This morning Sweetspot and I got stuck behind a Harley cavalcade(?) Platoon(?)...They had orange glow jackets on like a creche class taken on a day outing on the streets of New York....they had two front bikes and two back ones, stopping the traffic at intersections..(is this even legal?)...and then as they ride, they keep on changeing and crossing over in the two-by-two format....Why is that???
oh, and the poor oake in the back row, that had to keep on signalling with his arm when the group of bikes was slowing down...what a tosser job that must be.....
so my question is this...WHAT could be the fun in this...they all LOOKED alike, they all RIDE alike,....could this be FUN AT ALL?

not so sure its my cuppa....when we turned off, they carried on, at snailspace behind a slowmoving taxi in a single lane on the way to Harties....oi, i will chew my wrists off...i am very glad we are all different from another...