flippit that was close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vellies

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki Djebel 250XC
So today went for a ride to check out the route for the VW Herald mountain bike race of next Saturday. Cruising along canals and through orchards having fun when I see a spot that looks excessively moist. Okay it is time to get up like I was advised. Ey man I wish someone was behind me to tell me what it looked like cos it fealt awesome. The back wheel broke away in the mud and I had to counter steer sharp to keep going but manged to do so while standing up. It fealth like 10 meters but it was only about 4 meters. So I got through this and after a few meters on solid ground again I could not resist and turned around to go and see what it looks like. To my disappointment it was just rough tracks in mud so I turned around on the other side and came trough again. Understandably confident cos I 've just been through there twice ...... oops, oops, oops you stupid shit you almost rode into that doringbos.