SANPARKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michnus

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
On the ride reports LEO and Ballies got denied entry to the parks they visited over the weekend, it is obviously an old and outdated rule or one that was created by badass hooligan bikers.

We want to visit the Richtersveld Park in this year and again because of the noise they won't let us in. More noise than a diesel bakkie with 4 snot kop kids inside? Some of the responses is truly just rubbish and we will be seen the same in the future if we don't get them to change their view. I can understand Kruger Park and other parks with Leeus and fakatiere and dinosaurs, but for the rest theres no reason for this attitude

I want to use the info LS got POLL SANPARKS and forward it to them and if Oppad and Jacko can help, and at the end if all else fail get this stuff mentioned in Getaway and WEG magazine. I would also need some of you or someone?s writing skill to get a proper English letter setup to forward to them explaining we are not evil beings, we use our bikes as a mode of transport.

On the poll LS posted the replies showed less interest in the subject. Any one willing to help get this thorny issue going?