Which Leatt Brace to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tintin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
On a recent trip, one of the guys came off. He hurt his neck, not seriously, but enough that he was in pain for a few days after.

We've all decided that a Leatt brace is the way to go to avoid similar injuries, but which one do we get.

Available are the GPX Club II and the GPX Adventure II, as well as the GPX Pro, which I believe has just recently become available.

My requirement is that I need a brace that I can use on the GSA (upright seating position), but also use it when riding my super bike (leaned forward - sometimes very much leaned forward. It's a function of speed...  >:D), and on my daily commute.

Have any of you guys got a Leatt Brace that you use for both DS and superbike? Also what is the difference between the Club and the Adventure and the Pro? Their web site is not very informative....

When I do decide to put money on the table, I will speak to the forum dogs that sell these things. Right now I'm researching the project, and lets face it saving the pennies.