Trailrider's Epic Ride - The untold stories & pics!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Day 0 - Preperation

This report is given from another angle, of someone from the outside, or is that now from the inside of the 4X4 or "cage"... :lol: I will try and fill in the gaps from the other reports of Trailrider's Epic trip down in the Southern Cape. :twisted:

Everyone rushed around to get the last things done and prepare for the The Epic Trip. The dogs from Cape Town drove down to George, but had some bad luck on their way. Mike's son lost it on a corner and changed the look of his Loncin. :shock: The damage was too bad to the front rim and had to be "carried out". He's trip was surely the sortest of us all... :oops:

d.jpg

We were all packing, and re-packing, and... the darn 4X4 is too small for all the "refreshments"... :twisted: :evil: Here are some(and only some) of the stock I took with... :D

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

And then, when we were all ready and finished with the loading of the 4X4, out comes a farking number 4 black pot. :evil: Well, it could not stay behind, so I put it on the floor and rested my feet on it for the next 3 days! That is where the good taste came from guys...!!! :wink:

Day 1 to follow...