Stolen license disks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Rhino

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Just pisses you off properly to find that someone has nicked your license disc. :pain10:  A mate has had his stolen 3 times. He had outstanding fines and summons, clocking up - lovely! He had to go to the station, license dept. and do paperwork up to his eyeballs.

I understand that they make a matching set of plates and clock up all kinds of misdemeanors on somebody else's account. With the latest amendment to the law iro exceeding the speed limit by 30km/h in built up areass and 40 on freeways, you could have your license suspended.

So a word of warning for others  :deal: , get yourself a license disk that bolts on and has screws, not the ones that twist off!

Small consolation  >:D , my disc expires then end of this month so maybe there's a little justice in this world.

I remembered seeing my dsc very recently so I suspenct that it happened the other night at the U2 concert. The time I saved avoiding all the traffic, I will be spending in other queues trying to restore my license!!