Beyond Dullstroom and the Mudmonster -----

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Been a while --a long while since i last rode North and East from Dullstroom. The normal day run from Pretoria to Dullies has just become soooooooooo Boring.

So the plan was --trailer my Hussie up to just past Belfast --and head North -North east on some forgotten roads and tweespoor roads--

But the Mudmonster must of hear of my plans and decided to open up on Friday over the area --to try and spoil my fun of course --

He must be getting fed up lately as i just enjoy the mud lately and am like a duck in water when mud is present. ::)

The View from my wooden Bungalow i stayed in --- :mwink:

Some of the Mud that was waiting ahead -- Unfortuanately not enough to have fun in 0 :(

As the day carried on --the mud grew less and less due to the heat of the sun --
The roads ahead were great fun to ride as the traction was awesome and the dust was no where to be found

Some shade to rest by a couple of Blue Gum trees-- and just smell the air - and enjoy nature again-

A view of the green fields and the trout dams that could be found at every turn on the road-- just awesome this time of the year --

And then some high speed stuff just to get the blood flowing again --

A overgrown trail --

A brook along the way with cool refreshing clear mountain water flowing --

A waterfall in the distance --one of many --

All in all a great days riding and enjoying the otherside of Dullstrrom towards Lydenberg --

Was great to get back after many years of not being there --

soon i will return and complete the Ivory route i started to do as well --time was not kind and i will have to leave the complete route for another day --- ::)