Jughead jumps on a Hussie ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
What a suprise to put a face to a forum name-- ::)

Jughead and his wife came over to this side of the boerewors curtain on Saturday and as any true biker--brought his riding gear with--

Well i only had one bike to loan him as the third was still in the crate and the DR 200 would just not cut it for him as far as i was concerned  :peepwall: Was planning on a quick run on Sunday --alone --but i spread the word on Friday and was at least able to get Tank Girl and Dakota to join --as for the others who could not make it --you missed out on a great little ride  :mwink:

From left --Dakota --Jughead --Tank Girl--at the meeting place --

Decided as the girls are pretty compitent nowdays we would just do a Railway track run with some single track of about 160km-

The forrest stop --in the cool shade --

Dakota dropping off into the tall grass --

And then the little yellow Bumble bee appears again -- ::)

Jughead follows suite --

Dakota followed by TG

On the single track i found the Dam wall had broken and things were just as i liked them  :mwink:

And as for TG --A storm in a tea cup --or is that --Mud Pool  :peepwall:

After i rode through this and nearly got stuck in iti decided to route the rest an easier route --Hell i still had to wash my two bikes afterwards  ::) But it could have made for some interesting pictures --

Breakfast stop --Op die Stasie --( On the Station )

Thank's all --had a great day and great company as usual ---and to the ladies --well done  :thumleft:

To Jughead --  :thumleft: Anytime you up here --i have a bike or two spare in my workshop  ;)

Then i went to look for some water to--Wash our bikes -- :mwink:

Mmmmm maybe not such a great idea to try and wash them with--Dirty water--