Want to let me use your car for a few days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
I'm coming to Johannesburg on March 17 - landing at JHB at 7am - and need a car until about the 22nd while getting the bikes ready for our ride Up Africa to Egypt then Germany. Need something that will hold 3 of us and a few pieces of luggage.

Of course, I can rent something at the airport. But someone suggest that I might post this and if some "dog" has a vehicle they can spare for a few days, we could both gain a little on the deal. Airport rental would cost me about $140 US plus fuel for 6 days. Let me know ASAP or I'll have to reserve something from rental company.

We are all from North America (US and Canada) and we are well past driving like teenagers :angel5:  -- at least we are when driving cars! I have driven on the "wrong" side of the road :) a lot in Ireland, Scotland, and England.

We will be traveling back and forth from Airport to Fourways and Fairland and Bryanston -- all, I think, in or near Johannesburg area while refitting the bikes and getting sorted out for the trip north.