my Country Trax EXPERIENCE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ou Ryperd

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
We left Crunchieland at about 14:30 on Thursday afternoon. (We is Stephen, Marina & I). We headed down the N4 towards Middelburg and then to Hendrina. What bad roads. The coal trucks are ripping the tar up, making potholes big enough to park the Prado, trailer plyus bikes.

Enough of the bad roads. We arrived at Country Trax about 18:00 and was greeted by Jan & Elsie du Toit. Stunning people, that made us feel welcome from the start. We were the first to arrive, and we waited for JCP, the only other to arrive on Thursday. The rest of the group indicated a Friday arrival.

Our chalet
59688593-M.jpg

59688598-M.jpg

59688575-M.jpg

On Friday the rest arrived, and we started. First we introduced our self, and we split into two groups of 7 riders each. Jan taking one and Stephen the other. I was in Stephen's group. What a small world we live in... I hooked up with an old rugby buddy, Jaco and his brother, nephew and friends. We decided that we want to ride together.

We started with some basic skills, like balancing, weight transfer, why it is important to transfer weight, and stuff. It was great fun, and very informative. I learned plenty!
59688666-M.jpg

59688679-M.jpg

Some one-on-one instruction
59688727-M.jpg

59688742-M.jpg

59688739-M.jpg

We had our slow race, and to ride slow is not as easy...
59688654-M.jpg

We has some laughs as well.... Here is Stephen skiing behind my GS! :D
59688642-M.jpg

On Saturday, we continiued where we left of, and......

This is part 2 to follow later..... :) :wink: