Biker taken out right next to me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettp

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
On my way to work this morning, sitting in traffic, I hear this massive "kaboom, crunch,Thud"...... :shock:

As i hear this noise, A Kawasaki Ninja comes sliding past my car, closely followed by the limp body of the rider....both end up about 5m past my car, rider was motionless......

I stop my car behind the bike in an attempt to protect rider from further harm, only to see a little movement from a rather dazed rider. The rider got up, rather wobbely and came over to me to ask if I saw what happend? I was shocked to know it was a rather young woman, who was the rider. It emmerged that a bakkie 3 car behind me simply decided to change lanes with out indicating, and checking his mirrors. What pissed me off the most that this cage driver had no intention of stopping - a driver a few cars ahead of me cut the driver off and stopped him.

His responce - Eish, can I go cos the delivery is late!!! :evil:

Metro responded quickly and I left as the ambulance arrived. She had ATGATT on, but her riding pants gave way and she now has a large roastie on her right leg and side...

Gave me a Moerse Skrik!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: