R-Sole on 1200GSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockwork Orange

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
This is by no means an indication of anything BMW related and is purely an uit k@k directed at the complete imbecile that I encountered on my way home from work yesterday.

It was peak hour traffic and at the Milnerton Mediclinic turn off. I am approaching the traffic lights and I am behind 2 other slower riders that are also lane splitting and have not yet had an oppertunity to move over to allow me through. No problem as there is no rush. But low and behold this complete p@ick on his shiny new GSA with pillion is sitting right on my arse reving and gaaning tekeure .

Suddenly he accelerates past all three of us forcing everyone of us to take evasive action. He then speeds off and I follow him for a while to give him some idea of what I think of his attitude. At this point in bumper to bumper traffic he is lane splitting at about 150-`160 km/h in an 80 zone and his riding is certainly not impressing any of the cagers. I rather back off and continue at a safe speed. No point in writing myself off because of some other idiot.

Nice example you are setting and make no mistake your day is coming. If you continue to ride in that manner. I just hope your pillion has the sense to not be on the bike with you.

I for one sincerely hope that the rider in question lurks on this forum as I am sure none of our members are that irresponsible and if you read this thread hopefully you will think about the possible consequences of your actions and you may just go on to be a grey haired rider.

OK that feels better!!!!