Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Why would a Wildog say this about me???????  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Tyre kicker

Why would a Wildog say this about me???????
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:59:28 pm »
I sold my pristine and virtually brand new Husqvarna TE610 motorcycle with full service history and with over two thousand kilometers to a forum member in August 2010, whom did all the checks and balances including sending his family member to inspect the bike on his behalf prior to purchasing it.

Prior to selling this motorcycle it only had it's first 1000km service done by the agents whom I bought it from,the next service only being due on 6000km's.

I have had good feedback about the bike thus far and have had good ride reports even on this very forum,however it seems that the feedback and reports have been quite contradictory and amazing at times when compared to what was actually posted on an American forum by the same Wildog member on 9February2011 and again yesterday.

I only received a phone call yesterday by a friend and also a Wildog member asking me if I knew of such incident or feedback that had been posted on http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/help-debris-found-in-my-engine-610-630-clutch-issues.16604/  .  :o :o :o

I obviously had no idea as this was never ever raised with myself nor am I a member of the Cafe Husky forum in the United States and hence would not have known of any such posts or issues. :-[ :-[ :-[

AT the time of posting this I have not had  a phone call,nor a personal message,nor an sms nor any indication whatsoever from this Wildog member about his sneaky suspicion of my integrity and values.   

For the people who know me I pride myself on what I own and how I look after it.

I have been labelled as anal at times which in a sense makes me proud but when something as vindictive and untrue is said  and posted about me in absentia without even affording me the courtesy of defending myself let alone informing me about the incident.  :'(

I can only pity such a persons's own  integrity and wonder how they might sleep at night. ??? ??? ???

I would not be telling the truth if I said I was not enraged  and enfuriated at the time of finding out from a friend whom happens to be a member on the same  American forum as this Wildog member  in question.

It is clear from the post links  listed below that this Wildog member has a history of destroying motorcycles i.e. his KX250F that according to him recently also blew up.

He pretends to have a wealth of mechanical knowledge which to me seems to be the voice of his mechanic rather than his expertise which also becomes quite obvious when reading his contradicting posts, having said this I am not so sure that his mechanic is that great either . :o :o :o

It also unfortunately seems that every person that he has dealt with when purchasing a motorcycle seems dishonest and has hidden agendas.  :( :( :(

I really really regret selling my bike to a person with these morals as it certianly deserved a much better home than this. :'( :'( :'(

My question is how would you react to such false allegations if your integrity was questioned particularly in your absence???  >:( >:(

I recently purchased an XR650L because it was better suited as a dual sport bike than the Husqvarna TE450 that I was planning to purchase and did not sell the Husqvarna to anyone because anything was broken on it!!!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???   

There has also been some interesting ride reports from this member on this bike on this forum that I have not copied to this post,feel free to peruse at your own free will.  :thumleft:

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/help-debris-found-in-my-engine-610-630-clutch-issues.16604/

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/break-down-on-first-ever-610-ride.12982/ 

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/2008-610-te-lowering-kit.12810/ 

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/cam-chain.16535/

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/610-te-eating-ktm-690-rallye-for-breakfast.17368/

It's not the years in your life that count,its the LIFE in your years that count.

Offline Veldbrand

• Super Saaiber Slet
  • Vendors
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Hou die blink kant in!
    • Koedoeskloof Country Lodge
Re: Why would a Wildog say this about me???????
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 01:26:37 pm »
TK, I should have bought it.
Bit it really would have been too much for Veldblom to handle.
I would have had fun though.

Boet, you and I know who you are and in what condition that bike was.
I know as well.
It was pristine and if looked after would not give the kind of kak mentioned on cafehusky.
Not with those km's on the clock.

Confront him with the allegations and contradictions made if it bothers you.
Otherwise, just kap it a beeg fat iggi.

Co-ordinates: S33 30.300 E21 10.258  http://www.koedoeskloof.co.za/  facebook - Koedoeskloof Country Lodge, Dwarsrivier, Ladismith, WC
Life is like hitch hiking, just when you think you're not going to get a lift, you don't.

Offline TVB

• Deleted Users
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda XL650V Transalp
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 02:00:22 pm »
Sad but unfortunately the risks of selling and buying second hand. I have bought an XR600R from a good old friend and lost more than R10K….and it was overhauled etc.
However, as they say there are always 3 sides to a story; my side, your side and the truth…eish  :deal:

Sh@t happens  :patch: Cheer up!  :D

Offline TK-Ten

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 02:10:50 pm »
TK , I've been a WD member for a while now , and love the absolute camaraderie between fellow dogs . Unfortunately , I to have learnt the hard way that not all WD's can be trusted .
The most sad part is that is always the ones you considered to be a friend who stabs you in the back .
Don't worry , there will always be those who knows the truth , and what goes around comes around .
Find ecstacy in life , the mere sense of living is joy enough .
KTM990 ADV . XR650R . FJR1300A . Yamaha Grizzly 550 4x4 . Kawasaki GTR1400

Offline Fudmucker

• Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R80GS
  • Airheads are an admirable addiction
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 02:59:42 pm »
Prepare a comprehensive list of the man's contradictory posts.
Register and post your list at the places where he is dissing you or the bike.
The other readers can go see for themselves.
 ;)

Life is far too short to be taken too seriously.
I am far too short to be taken too seriously.

I'm not deaf... I'm ignoring you.

Offline Kamanya

• Global Moderator
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Andrew to everyone
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 04:15:45 pm »
You really should worry less about what people think of you. It's a futile pursuit... especially on the internet.
I wonder where that gravel road goes? And that, has usually made all the difference. (Apologies to Mr Frost)

You want to have a stable Picture & Video host?

https://secure.smugmug.com/signup.mg?Coupon=7ovFBQhdrwnZw

Offline Harry the Buffalo

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • I NEED Freedom!!To survive>>>>
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 07:13:45 pm »
Let it go Bud, it's useless >:( You know who YOU are and thats all thats important :thumleft:
Having "GUTS" means being "SHIT" scared and still winding the throttle!!!

Online Bie

• Local Mods
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Winners never quit, Quitters never win.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 07:19:31 pm »
Let it go Bud, it's useless  You know who YOU are and thats all thats important

+1

Ou Oom hier by ons het altyd gesę, daar is genoeg goeie mense in die wereld dat jy sulke k@kke maar kan vergewe.
Kom ons maak 'n stoffie.

Offline Geriatrix

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 07:25:08 pm »
I sold my pristine and virtually brand new Husqvarna TE610 motorcycle with full service history and with over two thousand kilometers to a forum member in August 2010, whom did all the checks and balances including sending his family member to inspect the bike on his behalf prior to purchasing it.

Did you get a reasonable price for your bike?
Ignore the rest.

Arthur
Clinicians can contact the clinicians' hotline number on 0800 111 131 (for doctors only); and, in addition to 0800 029 999, the public can also contact the public hotline number on 0800 111 132. These lines all operate 24 hours a day.

Offline Gérrard

• AKA 'jupiter' maar noem my Gerard.
  • Global Moderator
  • Teelhond
  • Wiff a Sidecar... form Kabega
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 07:29:03 pm »
Let it go Bud, it's useless  You know who YOU are and thats all thats important

+1

Ou Oom hier by ons het altyd gesę, daar is genoeg goeie mense in die wereld dat jy sulke k@kke maar kan vergewe.

Of ignoreer. Its the response that causes the argument and most often its not worth it.
...dis nooit te laat om n happy childhood te he nie !

Build a sidecar they said. It will be fun they said. Ja-nee !

Offline Veldbrand

• Super Saaiber Slet
  • Vendors
  • Grey hound
  • Hou die blink kant in!
    • Koedoeskloof Country Lodge
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 07:31:05 pm »

Did you get a reasonable price for your bike?
Ignore the rest.

Arthur

Here's the link re the sale:
http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=51041.0

Co-ordinates: S33 30.300 E21 10.258  http://www.koedoeskloof.co.za/  facebook - Koedoeskloof Country Lodge, Dwarsrivier, Ladismith, WC
Life is like hitch hiking, just when you think you're not going to get a lift, you don't.

Offline ChristoffGS

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 07:35:20 pm »
You really should worry less about what people think of you. It's a futile pursuit... especially on the internet.

+1, Like someone once said:  "What other people think of you is none of your business!"  :)
"It's all just about motorbikes, it always has been, it always will be..." - Ewan McGregor
'81 Honda CG125
'81 Honda CX500 - *sold*
'03 BMW F650GS

Offline M3X3Z3

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 08:36:02 pm »
You have sanity checked yourself and that is a good thing.
Your conscience is clear.
Case closed.

Now go and do something constructive like Thumping the buckets out of that new XR650L of yours. :thumleft: :thumleft:
Honda XR250  Husqvarna SM630  KTM 690

Offline Freak

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 08:39:50 pm »
Answer to your question....

BECAUSE HE THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER FIND OUT WHAT HE POSTED THERE. PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT. WEIRD HEY...

Water op n eend se rug.
Italjet - still have
YZ 80 - sold
Suzuki TS - 50 - broken
2x YZ 250cc - sold
Kawa KDX 200 - sold ZX - 6R - sold Suzuki GSXR 1000 K4- broken and in the bin Suzuki GSXR 1000 K5 - sold BMW GS 1150 - sold KTM 950 adventure S - sold Currently:  '79 BMW Bobber '63 BMW R50/2 '62 BMW R60/2 with sidecar '54 BMW R26/2 ... Still in kit form '74 BMW R75/6 custom .. In progress '82 BMW R80 G/S

Offline Brakenjan

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 09:12:26 pm »

Nice een Bie!  :thumleft:

Nee wat TK, moenie jou daaraan steur nie.

Offline the_BOBNOB

• is not a
  • Grey hound
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 09:28:49 pm »
ignore it

anything you say will look like a cover up

it has happened numerous times on the forum - there is never a winner in threads like that

if you buy second hand you have to be happy with the bike you buy at the price vs the risk

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 09:33:24 pm »
Who is this Wilddog? I can see his other forum name, but it surely cannot be our one??
Also a very vague story of the Dakar bike. Which Dakar?!!!!! :eek7:

P.S. Do'nt all new Huskies come with some debris in the engine? :pot:

Offline chicco

• Grey hound
  • Never give up.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 09:51:40 pm »
move on....I know it was a bit of a rough ride but in a weeks time no one will remember it....
KLR650, KTM 950, KTM 950S, KTM 990, KTM 990S, KTM 990R

Offline Firesquirrel

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 10:07:48 pm »
Who is this Wilddog? I can see his other forum name, but it surely cannot be our one??
Also a very vague story of the Dakar bike. Which Dakar?!!!!! :eek7:

P.S. Do'nt all new Huskies come with some debris in the engine? :pot:

Nope... that would be Yamahas !!
Current Bikes :  KTM 690

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 10:23:48 pm »
Dodo, that was so uncalled for :imaposer: :imaposer: