Adios a mis amigos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cane Rat

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
It's a sad day for me. My Capo's new owner picked it up last night. He bought it off gumtree without even seeing it in real life. He drove up from Umtata to R/Bay, loaded the bike, paid cash and drove off. No test ride or anything. My son just started the bike for him. According to my wife he's kinda short, so he does not even know whether his feet will reach the ground.

It's the first time in 20 years I won't  have a bike to ride and a new one is not on the cards for the near future, so I'm kinda sad right now. Was not even there to see it off. I'm going to miss it big time. :( :( :(

Anyhow, without a DS bike, my time on the forum has also come to an end, so I'd like to say Adios to all. It's been an honour to be part of such an awesome group and I will surely miss it. It's been EDUCATIONAL to say the least.

Wish you all many safe kilometers. Keep travelling the gravel route. That's where all the nice places are.

Good luck  :thumleft: :thumleft:
Wynand