Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: March 27, 2011 - Day F.A.I. Spring - Trapani - Sicily - Italy  (Read 455 times)

Offline charlyno

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • I VIAGGI DI FRANCESCO

ALL PICS HERE
http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SICILIA%20ON%20THE%20ROAD%202011/03)%2027%20Marzo%202011%20-%20Giornata%20F.A.I.%20di%20Primavera%20-%20Trapani/index.html

Hello guys
.. Was a while that I carried my baby for a walk, then what better time of day do the Spring. We went to Trapani, where the occasion was to visit the Castle of Colombaia, and the Lazaretto Villino Nasi .. a true spectacle. Aided by a beautiful sunny day with temperatures ranging between 18 and 23
In total, five motorcycles, and good company .. what to want more! To avoid monotony the outward part of the journey was made in the hinterland in the splendor of the Sicilian spring. Also good food and above all the famous cannoli Dattilo (TP). Fantastic ! Pending the report look at the photos and the little movie dedicated to me ..!
Francesco "Mandarino" Bmw GS 1200R

Offline White Rhino

• Race Dog
  • Save the White Rhino
Re: March 27, 2011 - Day F.A.I. Spring - Trapani - Sicily - Italy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:57:13 am »
Hi there Francesco,

Looks damned awsome!
Sicily looks majestic. Our plans have come together. Two couples on bikes.
Our trip is confirmed: arriving in Sicily (Palermo) by Ferry from Sardinia on Sat 4th June. Would be cool to meet and greet you. Maybe go for a ride. Let me know if you're available.

Ciao
Rainer
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy
Nothing clears the head like a throttle twisted and the fresh air on the tip of the nose

Beta 300RR, KTM500, KTM990 Adv, HPN635, 1200GS LC

Offline charlyno

• Pack Dog
    • I VIAGGI DI FRANCESCO
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:57:20 am »
Hi there Francesco,

Looks damned awsome!
Our trip is confirmed: arriving in Sicily (Palermo) by Ferry from Sardinia on Sat 4th June. Would be cool to meet and greet you. Maybe go for a ride. Let me know if you're available.

Ciao
Rainer

with pleasure. By that date will be in Palermo. Having a small child can not tell you now if I am available for a ride together, but I hope to do so. Do you plan to stay in Palermo for a few days? However, there can also be seen just for a coffee. My cell. is +393286183426 call me a few days before from Sardinia. See you in Sicily!
Francesco "Mandarino" Bmw GS 1200R

Offline White Rhino

• Race Dog
  • Save the White Rhino
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 07:00:32 am »
Hi there Francesco,

Looks damned awsome!

Ciao
Rainer

with pleasure. By that date will be in Palermo. Having a small child can not tell you now if I am available for a ride together, but I hope to do so. Do you plan to stay in Palermo for a few days? However, there can also be seen just for a coffee. My cell. is +393286183426 call me a few days before from Sardinia. See you in Sicily!

Hi Francesco,

Our plans are finalised. Planes booked. Ferries booked. etc. etc. Will call you when I'm in Sardinia. We are staying for one night in Palermo. Would be good to hook up with you. Can't wait to load the senses with good experiences.

Ciao
Rainer
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy
Nothing clears the head like a throttle twisted and the fresh air on the tip of the nose

Beta 300RR, KTM500, KTM990 Adv, HPN635, 1200GS LC