Gauteng Sunday Noob RR---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well its been a while since i took a group out for a ride and Sunday was a Fun day again --How often we forget where we ride and take things for granted --others find it Totally refreshing and a experience that stays with them for a long time --Its at times like these i remember my first ride and how every rock -turn and ramp in the road was something i still remember--

We al and all were 11 riders who pitched up --some old faces and many new ones -- Great to see you all and thank's for joining me in my back yard for a ride --sorry i cut it a bit shorter -- but some people had another 70km's to get home and time would be a factor  --sorry about those who go caught in the storm on there way home -- ::)

A big thank's to Dakota for sweeping and leading the ride at times --Thank's Sweetie --i appreciated it  ;)

The meetting place --some Red --Some Yellow --some Blue --some black and some Silver --

Willie Dog showing us All how to take the Mudmonster --Ummmmm Head on.--

Doing his normal --Mud Guard Inspection --on the ride ---

All sorted and bike now facing the right way --he ho and away we go --mud and all  :peepwall:

Maddie showing the way --what a find --soon this one will be showing the guys a thing or two --reminds me of the first ride i took Tank Girl on --the same easy style and confidence --Go Girl--

Tony on his 610te

Some random pics--of the group.

Jeroen on my Old xr 400r --still agreat bike -- :mwink:

Olive Oil nearly drowning Ronald -- ::)

Adriaan On his Brand new DRZ 400 Suzy --great find bud-- :thumleft:

Lunch Stop ---

Oooooooh nearly forgot --about time for a cosmos run --- ::) They are starting to look great this side of the Valley again

And then --off home after another great ride and some super WD's i met on the ride --

Till our tracks cross again --ride safe--an don't become strangers --we are a pack  ::)