AMAGEZA RUN - CLANWILLIAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GO GIRL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
I don't know that I should start this thread , but maybe i should share this moment with you all..... ;)

KK and I bumped into one another at gym one afternoon and KK 'cornered' me with this concept of the 'race' that he
had in his mind....

The passion, energy and idea that he had imagined had come to fruition, in the form of the AMAGEZA RUN which became a reality
Whether this event had a name at the time I dont know.... ::) but I am sure that all who participated in this event over the weekend are smiling broadly and proudly and Alex this should have been said to last nite... :mwink: :mwink:

But given the circumstances I am sure that all appreciate why it was not said....

Alex what an amazing event your concept was an absolute blast it had took DS riding a level higher on the dirt... :thumleft:

The effort that you put into making this event successful was superb...

The support of Leftless and SNAFU ito backup say no more.. ;D

The administration, the medical arrangements, the logistics, mapping out the route, your own preparation, the support of Marie Louise at HQ, all the marshalls that had volunteered to be at the appointed CPs, .....FANTASTIC....

I would without a doubt say that Iam sure that everyone will have taken home something new from this event and will be looking forward to the next AMAGEZA RUN.....

Alex you have started something.... :thumleft:

When you started this you had the end in mind.... :ricky:

Well done to Alex and his team for the success of AMAGEZA.... :thumleft: :thumleft:

The details and pics of the event are bound to follow...