Please Sir, Can I Have an HPN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck U Farley

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
"So, have you heard the the joke about these three Germans? Halbfeld, Pepperl & Neher"!!!

If all goes well, I hope to use this line at the next annual airhead gathering! The only difference is that "P" in my HPN will stand for "Pienaar"! Yes, the Devil himself, SA's own Mr HPN, Altus. Very appropriate name, 'cos he temps you with a drug far more powerful than cocaine, weed or booze!

This thing is still in it's early stages & is just a little confusing to me, but I thought I'd get a thread going here to keep you updated & hopefully share some of the wealth of information that Dustdevil has to offer.
For starters, let me apologise to the Airhead purists 'cos I'm gonna be taking an absolutely beautiful bike to use as my donor!!!

CIMG9319small.jpg

Join my as act like a mine worker on payday, spending money like there's no tomorrow, facing imminent financial ruin, but building my dream! Feel free to comment (preferably positive as my impending financial stae is bound to make me cranky  >:D)

Let the games begin! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: